200 Commercial Division leaders, managers, engineers and branch staff
Build culture and leadership capacity to deliver ambitious 5-year growth strategy and market leader spot.
- Programme focused around leading and enacting change, including:
- Exec and senior manager team sessions to ensure culture change led from the top and managers and teams given space and support to try out new approaches
- ‘Leading people through change master classes’ for managers covering the core elements of change agency as a leader: leading in uncertainty; developing resilience; taking personal accountability; communicating skilfully to build engagement and alignment with change
- Team mobilisation sessions to develop practical OD action plans defining how each team can support the new strategy
The programme has already more than met the immediate qualitative measures with:
- 99.99% attendance indicating the quality of ‘word of mouth’ about the programme
- Quality of action plans arising from team mobilisation workshops, and number of recommendations for improvement fed back up to the senior team
Medium term the focus is on improved engagement (reporting in 2017); whilst the long-term measure (reporting in 2019) will be the achievement of the growth strategy and no. 1 status.
We are continuing to work with Allianz on some specialist team building for branch and HO teams where there are particular challenges and also with groups where the change strategy will require a significant shift in ways of working.