Chief Executive and 6 Board Directors
Shift team-working to a different level to lead TNT back to its logistics-industry leading position, well ahead of more nimble operators that had stolen a march. Create a blueprint for generating a one team culture across the organisation.
- Blending conventional and unconventional techniques to shift individuals from analytical, thinking space to a more holistic, relationship-based way of operating
- 1-1s with directors and senior managers to establish the baseline
- Board process to define their highest aspirations individually and for the business and the leadership and teamship styles to deliver this aspiration
- Series of full-team intensives developing the relationships, behaviours and attributes to support more effective one-team working
- 1-1 coaching for each Board member to deepen reflection, learning and commitment to action
- Generation of the TNT leadership and teamship blueprint to engage the wider business in building the one team culture
- Board members described experiencing transformed levels of openness, trust and support within the team and absolute commitment to pursuing their shared aspiration for the business.
- Core processes such as decision making and meetings/governance were refocused for greater impact.
- The practise of constructive challenge within the team laid the ground work for greater resilience and team performance during the subsequent strategic and operational challenges facing the business.
- Individual directors commissioned the programme to be run with their senior management teams.