- Will we slide back into old habits or forge forward toward new ones?
- Will we connect with others through the heart or through outer appearance?
- Will we wait for others to take the lead or will we find our courage to lead change?
- Will we moan about what’s not working or celebrate the new-found pleasures and joys?
- Will we take every opportunity to show we care or will we stubbornly hold onto our need to be right?
- Will we fight to save our world and all living things or will we continue to consume and destroy?
- Will we speak up or stay silent?
Each choice we make may only be a small step but each small step toward a better world for all soon adds up. If seven billion steps are taken each day, however small, imagine what we will create together.
As leaders and individual people, we can make choices that not only improve our own world, but improve the world for everyone.